Australia and new registrations are growing at 6% per annum. On average motorcyclists
spend $200 per day – fair bit more than your average caravaner! Being motorcycle friendly
will help you tap into this huge market.
Become a motorcycle friendly town and open your arms to motorcyclists.
What is a motorcycle friendly town?
A motorcycle friendly town is one which welcomes motorcyclists with open arms. Generally
it will have a population of less than 10 000 people as this is where locals and businesses
value the tourism dollar. Awesome rides will be at your doorstep. Being able to service
visitors is important so a fuel outlet preferably with a premium fuel offer, accommodation
options, a great selection of cafes and restaurants, a place for a cold beer or nice local wine
like a hotel and visitor information readily available is a good start. Motorcycle parking and
motorcycle services (motorcycle shop or transport) are also handy attributes of a motorcycle
What’s in it for your town?
There are plenty of reasons to join the motorcycle friendly program:
- Capacity to reach over 36 000 riders through the Motorcycle Council of NSW
- Increased motorcycle traffic, length of stay and expenditure in your town
- Increased awareness within the motorcycle community through marketing efforts
- Use of the brand and marketing collateral – the hard work is done!
- Community empowerment
- Support from the motorcycle friendly experts
Your town can get involved with the motorcycle friendly program from as little as $250.00 per annum.
Application Form – Motorcycle Friendly Town